ABOUT POWER PERFORMANCE CAMPS
Power Performance Camps • P.O. Box 5856, River Forest, IL 60305 • Call John Hayley: 773-620-9015 • Email us
Power Performance Camps offers on-site large group, team and personal training. We will take our training to where you are and bring the resources necessary to make the experience successful and effective. Power Performance has tailored camps to suit groups as large as 300 athletes to as little as 5. We have served as the strength and conditioning coaches at Fenwick High School and Guerin Prep High School. We also offer personal training and, as with everything else, we will bring the training session to you.
Power Performance Camps uses a multifaceted and integrated method of training that focuses on the total body. Each workout will train the body by using equipment such as agility ladders, kettle bells, dumbbells, hurdles and the best equipment of all ¨C the athletes own body. Camps are tailored to focus on speed, agility, conditioning, strength, power, nutrition and injury prevention. Power Performance offers a different experience than other group camps. At Power Performance, we care about the overall experience and the results of each person we train. Although you are working in a group, you will get the individual attention necessary to teach you the proper techniques and methods to get the most out of your experience.
Our training is based on the Power Performance System. Our system teaches that learning the proper technique is the key to success. At Power Performance quality is more important that quantity. It is important for every athlete to realize that improved sports performance is already inside them. It is up to the Power Performance Team to bring it out. Once the athlete masters proper agility, speed, power and strength techniques the opportunity for success grows exponentially!
- John Hayley, CSCS is the founder and lead trainer of Power Performance Camps. John started up PPC in 2007 to bring quality, high-level athletic performance training to the masses. Power Performance fills a void in the Chicago land area; where until now, athletes seeking personalized instruction beyond their schools athletic programs have largely turned to one-on-one mentoring.
- ¡°We have a passion to help those who have a real hunger to improve,¡± said Hayley. ¡°Games can be won or lost before they ever start. Our mission is to help athletes maximize their potential by showing them the proper way to train so they¡¯re ready to perform when the whistle blows,¡± Hayley said. ¡°Speed, agility and athleticism can be taught.¡±
- Camp fees amount to less than $20 per session; quarter to one-third the professional rate that Hayley and other top coaches charge when giving individualized instruction.
- John holds degrees in Exercise Science and Business Management from Concordia University in River Forest, IL. He is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) through the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA). John's work has included Head Strength and Conditioning Coach at Concordia University, Fenwick High School and Guerin Prep High School. He has also served in the strength and conditioning department at Northwestern University. Other work includes Exercise Physiologist and Coordinator of the GO'Gottlieb Performance Training Program at Gottlieb Hospital Health and Fitness Center in Melrose Park, IL.
- Hayley leads a contingent of performance enhancement coaches in helping develop speed, agility, quickness and power. Like any team that enjoys success, Power Performance Camps has tremendous depth in its instructional ranks. PC's talented and committed assistants collectively hold numerous degrees, including exercise science and kinesiology, as well as relevant certifications, such as Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS), CPR and AED.
- It all adds up to a powerhouse team equipped and eager to mentor athletes of all ages.
BLOG Copyright ©2007 POWER PERFORMANCE CAMPS, All rights reserved.